Sunday, November 29, 2009

The rush!!!

THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT!! OMG!!!!!
I CAN"T FREAKING WAIT FOR IT!!
By hook or crook...I will come back on that weekend to watch!!!
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
FEB 11 It shall be released!! WAKAKAKA!!!
Logan Lerman - Percy Jackson ( main )
p.s...he is my age..

Alexandra Daddario - Annabeth Chase ( can consider main girl?? )

Brandon T. Jackson - Grover Underwood ( the Satyr and Percy's best friend )

Jake Abel - Luke ( the "friend" )

Who doesn't know him la..
Pierce Brosnan - Chiron ( the Centaur!! )

Kevin McKidd - Poseidon ( the Sea god~~ )
The actors and actresses are quite ok~ non ugly i guess??~
OMG! I can't wait!!
Read the books if you love greek mythology!!
Book 1 : The lightning thief
Book 2 : The sea of monsters
Book 3 : The titan's curse
Book 4 : The Labyrinth
Book 5 : The last olympian
I can't wait!!
HUGGIESSSS!!
:+:Su_mEi:+:

No comments: