Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon...

3 comments...
The book was good!!
The movie was ok!!
But Rob. Pattinson (r.b.) was so not ok.....
oh and 1 more...
Jacob Black or Taylor Lautner was nice~~~ ^^
I still don't see why girls can go GOO GOO GAGA about RB =.=..PUHHHLEEZZZ!! If you want to go goo goo gaga about some guy from the show... Jacob Black or again Taylor Lautner is soooo much way way better than RB!!
I go team Jacob...No way will I go for team Edward...ewwwwww...
Anywayz...I went to watch the movie yesterday with my 1st sister and mummy~ Went to GSC, Tropicana City cause well, hardly anyone goes there.. smart right..sure can get ticket...
The starting was quite boring... no action..juz lovey dovey between ugh..
Bella ( hey there is no ughs from me to her ) and Edward ( ugh to you )
Then blablabla he says he ( edward ) says he is not good for her ( bella ) and stuff and byebye and cry cry cry and ultra moody and blablabla
The YES! Jacob comes into the picture and whoa yeah..he got huge muscles..huge..
Bella acts stupid and tries to get herself in danger and stuff
Just when Jacob was getting closer to Bella...UGH comes back into the picture...
Well.. I guess most of you know what happened next anywayz... I rate the show...
6 or 7 out of 10.. hey thats NOT BAD OK!!
But... hoping that Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The lightning thief will get at least at 9 out of 10 for me... The book is really great..><>
2 more subjects to go for SPM!! And BUH BYE!! to boring subjects..sciences and etc... ^^~~
Can't wait to start working with Jean for 5 days right after chem. paper~~~ WHEEE~ RM250 for 5 days.. and only 3 hrs per day... not bad offer right! I need to money anyway... For dance and to go shopping and for savings and etc~ ^^ WHEEE~~
HUGGIES~~
:+:Su_mEi:+:

No comments: