Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Updates?

Wah.... I haven't touched my bloggie since like Halloween...@_@
Anywayz, been studying for SPM in SCHOOL~
Been watching anime and reading manga at HOME~
Very balanced, right? cause....
All work and no play spoils the... broth?
I dunno... I think I got that quote from an archie comic book...
Oh well ^^~~~
I think the subjects I am most worried about is Sejarah and Additional Maths!
UGH!! Won't fail em... but... to get a credit and above...
emmm... hehe??
This Saturday I will be leaving for Muar, Johor!
2nd Muar International Dance Competition!!
I know I should be studying but it is going to be my last competition till after NS...
If I get first batch that is...@_@
People out there...
Please pray for me ><
I seriously lack practice and I need your prayer ^^
Much appreciated ^^
phew... ok...since I skipped school today..
I gotta study at home... @_@
See ya later ~~
:+:Su_mEi:+:

No comments: