Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Destination Decided!

Penang.... HERE WE COME!!
From the 21st till 23rd of December...
My family and I will be enjoying scrumptious penang sea food~
WHEEE~~~
My dad asked me to search for a hotel today...
and of course...
I was looking all the 5 star hotels in Penang...ngeh ngeh ^^
I suggested places like Shangri-la's Rasa Sayang Beach Resort which is at Batu Feringgi ^^
But...Papa says...NOOO!! Too far out! Lazy drive... + expensive....
He is more lazy to drive than to take out money from his wallet...
Well... less energy qua...
So I searched all the 5 star hotels and most of them were at Batu Feringgi or further so
I GAVE UP!!
I searched for the next best which would be 4 stars and I got...
TADA!!
PARADISE SANDY BEACH RESORT!!


It looks quite sucky but insides are quite nice... ^^

Couldn't get nice pictures of the beach so I got the pool~
Not bad la for a 4 star hotel...

Looking forward to SEA...SUN...SWEAT!! hehe ^^
could get a nice tan too..^^ BEACH!!! SEA FOOD!!
CAN"T WAIT TILL THIS BLASTED SPM IS OVER!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
huggies~
:+:Su_mEi:+:


No comments: