Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is BACKIE!! WOOOOHOOO!!



WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
The Big Bad Wolfie is Backie Wackie~~~




See diligent people sorting out over 200++++ pallets of BOOOKIESS!
OMG!! I can't wait to put my hands on those books!!
*droooooolll*


Books are OUT!!!
Book priview for *ahem* VIP ppl!! or special ppl ( like me~ )
was held today ( wednesday ) from 6 evening till 9~~
p.s. was there the whole 3 hrs~~

My mum ( very little ), Su Vian ( 1st sis ) and I... managed... to..spend...
* drum roll *
*****************
***************
*************
***********
*********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
*
RM 825.00!!!

we only had 3 hours so we couldn't look through all the books...

But!! If you feel shocked about how much I spent... well..

another mother and daughter couple ( amo-lang )..

spent... RM.... 1742.00!!!!!

Now that is ALOT!! Come on.. it wouold take me like what...2 days to buy that much book!

But enough talking!

EVERYBODY OUT THERE!! Go and visit this sale! Books you buy outside at RM 50 can only be RM 8 at the sale.. you will regret if you don't go!

Don't tell me I did not warn you~

Will be posting tomorrow some of the books I got~

Look forward to it~

HUGGIES!!!

:+:Su_mEI:+:

No comments: