Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bookies~ I love ya!

My box~ well... at least it became this full in like half and hour I think..~~
Added another 10++ books after I took this picture~
My Heaven~~
The books in there are suited for both children and teens..
If you expect kids to read some of the books in there...they gotta be geniuses!!
wakakaka~


A small portion of the kids books!!
The room in too big for me to fit into a picture...




A few random novels I bought.. FOR NOW!
I recomend "the fire thief" by Terry Deary for those who love Greek stories and enjoyed the Horrible History series! Just started reading... it is a trilogy.. looking out for the other 2 book ( published already )



A series I bought!! Managed to get all hard cover!!
The blue book is the first.. a 3 in 1 book! followed by the brown..green and final, purple book!!
Can't wait to start reading it!!

I got a couple more series book but for now I will show you these...
Sorry that they are so blur.. used my phone to take photos!
But..
ngeh negh...
you haven't seen my new dragon egg added to my collection of dragons!
I just love dragon!
Dragons and dragonflies! wakakakaka!!
Got more books on dragons and pirates to try to complete my Oology series!
Got i think almost every book published under oology but spylogy.. not interested in spies...
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM!!!
while I look forward to my 2nd and 3rd trip to the sale...
*squeek!!!*

huggies forever~
:+:Su_mEi:+:




No comments: