Thursday, March 19, 2009

S.T.U.M.P!!

S.T.U.M.P!!!

Well, this is the best i could come up with ( was half dead eating lunch )

S - Stand
T - Tighten
U - Up
M - Muscles
P - Power

When you take alternate letters you get...
Stand Up... Tighten Muscles...& Power!!

Standing up or toning my body is like my ultra supa dupa major problem in dance... why? cause i am wormy!! Wonder if eating too many gummy worms made me like this... hmmm... anyway, i seriously wanna get this problem over and done with!!! HELP!! sigh... but even if i shout help, the only person that can really help me is MYSELF!! I also love to look at the floor, the floor is so beautiful right.. ^^ I need need NEEEEDD to keep my head up!! I was thinking of using the old method done in ballet... place a bell on the head and dance without dropping it!!! ONLY PROBLEM... i can't find a bell..* depressed *....

Tighten Muslces is something that contributes to tone... well, can't really help much i guess... i just have to constantly remember to tighten my muscles while dancing!! I CAN DO IT!!!

Power!! When i stand up and tighten my muscles i will become toned and i will have power in my dance aka strength!! So yeah!! I need to fix all of these problems real soon!! Can't let them stay any longer!!! HAVE TO PRACTICE!!!

I HAVE TO PRACTICE DANCE!!!
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!

:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: