Friday, March 20, 2009

6 out of 10 dances COMPLETE!! WHEEE!!

Before the holiday, our goal was to finish 10 dances by the end of holiday. They are :
1. Beginners Samba
2. Beginners Cha Cha Cha
3. Beginners Rumba
4. Beginners Paso Doble
5. Beginners Jive
6. Advance Samba
7. Advance Cha Cha Cha
8. Advance Rumba
9. Advance Paso Doble
10. Advance Jive

The Advance steps can be used to compete in novice, pre-amateur, junior under-16, and rising star categories... if i am correct but i am sure of it being used in novice, pre-amateur and junior under-16!! ^^

At the end of the holiday, ( well almost end ) we finished choreographing 6 dances.
1. Beginners Samba
2. Beginners Rumba
3. Advance Samba
4. Advance Cha Cha Cha
5. Advance Rumba
6. Advance Jive

It is not bad you know... it is a tough job remembering SOOOO many different steps ^^ but I guess after lots of practice, the steps will just sink into our bodies and we will naturally remember them ^^ Now i know all the steps for the dances we learn, I gotta put technique in and work to perfect the dance!! I CAN DO IT!! GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I have about 5 weeks and 6 days which rounds up to 6 weeks to master Advance Cha Cha Cha and Advance Jive for the Latin-American Novice Category!! Not a long time but i think i can do it! As Belman says, I already know what i have to do to improve my dancing, I just have to do it!! Like what Nike says, JUST DO IT!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

YES, I CAN PRACTICE AND DO WELL!!!
YES, I WILL PRACTICE AND DO WELL!!!
YES, I MUST PRACTICE AND DO WELL!!!

:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: