Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ending song with a meaning

Ending song from the anime Angelic Layer.. I like the meaning of the song ^^

Tonight there is another transparent starry sky,

Konya no mata, hakanai hoshi sora,
Will my wish be granted by the glowing star.
Hikaru hoshini, negai wo kakeru kana.

Worries are never something to feel down about,
Nayami wa itsumo, dareru koto mo nai,
But the door is already open.
Karedo tobira wa, mou hiraite iru yo.

Even when I got stepped on or knocked down,
Humarete mo, taorete mo,
You gave me the strength to get back up.
Okiageru tsuyosa kureta kimi ga.

I sing in order to become the rising star,
Okoraru hoshi ni naru tame, boku wa utau kara a
More than this, I'll try harder,
Imaijya ni, ganbaru kara,
To become even stronger.
Motta tsuyoku nareru youni.

Steady love, a love that can withstand anything,
Yurugi nai ai, donna taichi na ai,
I think you are far more prcious than anyone else.
Dare yori mo zutto, daiji ni omotte ru.

There are some bad nights,
Hukan na yoru wa, tashikani arukeredo,
I won't lose and I'll live on!
Makenaide, ikite yuku boku nara!!

:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: