Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday's Blues!!

Darn, the first feeling I feel is not THE BLUES... It is the ever annoying stomach cramp!!! Being a girl can be annoying once in a while =.= ( guys, start thanking God you're not girls )... It was only when my mum insisted I still had to go to school that made THE BLUES come... I DISLIKE ( hate is not a nice word to you ) MONDAYS!!

So I did the usual stuff anyway. Wash up, change, eat, get ready and GO! I was awake the whole way to school but after climbing up to the 3rd floor with the pain my stomach makes and leg muscles that only aches, I knocked out right after I put my butt on my chair. zzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ!! ^^" * BRIIIIIINNNGGG!!! * The annoying sound woke me up and that was the start of the " wonderful " week!!

Assembly was of course boring as per usual ^^ Then 1st period, Bahasa Melayu ( or Bahasa Malaysia.. i dunno which is it now!!! ) It was karangan time ( essays ) and as per usual i did not bother listening to a word my teacher spoke... I was busy coming up with "words" to remind me about dancing ^^ here are the two new ones i made ^^

W.O.E.S
Weight on each Step!!

G.L.O.B.A.L
Great Lovers of Ballroom and Latin!!!
( We are global aren't we XD )

If you did not read my earlier post then you would not know the first ever one I made as a reminder for my dance... It was when i was very frustrated with my dancing, at how I was not improving much... So i came up with S.T.U.M.P! * go to my previous post to read about it ( 19th of March ) *

The rest of the school day passed really slowly. I sped home only to eat, bathe and sleep. After a nice dinner, here I am trying to be a good girl by updating my bloggie ^^

My buddy Wilson came up with a few more funny ones ^^

T.A.S.T.E.S
Tighten Abs, Stretch the Elbows Straight
(ballroom frame for men)

S.T.F.U
Stretch Thru Feet Upwards.
( HA! I bet you thought i was cursing right!! XP )

I will be making more of these so WAIT FOR EM!! ^^ So till then, I bid farewell to thee!! ^^

:+: Su_mEi :+:


No comments: