Friday, December 26, 2008

School + Holiday = " School Holiday "

1 day after Christmas!! Bet a lot of you guys still receiving nice present hor!!! The reason why the title for today is " School holiday " is cause i went to school today... YUP!! During the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, i went to SCHOOL, to do WORK! How nice right...^^

Just only yesterday, Choon Wei got me to call him ( waste my precious credit ) so he could tell me to be in school by 9 to have breakfast with him... Got up at 8.15, did the all usual stuff everyone does ( if you don't, i think you need some major hygiene lessons ) I think the song we use to sing goes...

Bangun pagi,
Gosok gigi,
Cuci muka,
Pakai baju... and etc... ( thou shall forgive me for i forgot the song XD )

Poem of today...

Daily things we do,
Like going to the loo,
Has become such a habit,
We won't become dirty rabbits.

On my way to school,
I try to stay so cool,
To find a buddy missing,
Telling me McD is where we're meeting.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tickety, TOCK,
Reading my book as still as a rock,
Here comes my buddy,
Ever so tardy.

A meal we call,
My money falls, ( belanja ma )
Chit, chat, eat, chit, chat, eat,
Doing it is like a beat.

Diabetes he longs to get, ( 2 creamer and 2 sugar packets )
While he worries to get fat, ( " Mayo very fattening " )
Jeanny comes in a while along,
While her phone plays a song.

Back to school,
We work in twos,
Hoping to finish,
The work the teacher banished??

Lunch, lunch, lunch,
2 subway sandwiches we munch,
Each taking 6 inches,
Then to buy some fishes, ( To feed Jean's big fish... sad right )

Basketball, basketball,
Lucky i did not fall,
Blisters i got from running without shoes,
I wonder which is worse, blisters or bitten by a goose...

Off to Jean's house we walk,
Along the way we talk,
After a short while,
I bid farewell and rode a mile.

Oookay, some parts are weird... well, i am writing this on the spot so how the heck can it be good right ^^ SEE YA!! I will be off to Ipoh for breakfast tomorrow then off the Taiping to spend the night... Next day, Langkawi HERE I COME!!! And on the 30th Ipoh beansprouts wait for me!! and 31st HOME SWEET HOME!!!

HAPPIE HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Lotsa love, :+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: