Thursday, December 25, 2008

Continuation of " It was my birthday?? "

... As i promised i am continuing my post...

At Jeannette's House ( sleepover )

I reached her house and got my stuff into her room. Then i passed her and Mellisa ( sister ) their Christmas presents as i did not want to go hunting for them on Christmas day. WHEEE!! We took turns taking a bath as we reeked of BBQ and smoke smell... quite a heavenly smell if i may add... but smelling it makes me more hungry so no point if i cannot find food later... Jeannette passed me my present and told me not to open till 12 midnight... We chit chatted ( like what girls do )till midnight where i opened my present and found this cute phone chain if i would call it... it glows in the dark you know ( will get photos in soon )...and they both wished me happy bday!! i am finally 16 after 1 whole year... XD We continued the night by just talking and talking till Jeannette fell asleep... i did receive some sms in the morning at an unreasonable time though

Next day, we were suppose to get up at 9.30 but Mr Tan Choon Wei called and i got up so i was up... i day dreamed and turn and toss and fell to the floor but other than that i was up... at 11 Jeannette was still not up so i decided to wake her up... We got dressed and then cycled to Mellisa's school ( SK BU4 ). The ride there was so wonderful i managed to get my knee scraped and palms too... Imagine... I stopped the bike cause i was off balance and then I start laughing and in slow motion fall off the bike and ZOOOOM by goes a car... ( i haven't ridden one in like how many years!! ) That's the story of my first few injuries for my bday. How wonderful.

We reached the school and for those who know Mellisa Kuek, you know how tall she is ( still shorter than me )... The school guard refused to let her into the school thinking that no she cannot be 11 years old.. she has to be in secondary school which was so wrong... Bought her books after discussing with the PAK CIK and we cycled home.. i changed to a more high tech bike and reached home safely...

We took baths and then i was playing with my hair on how to tie it... Well... in the end Jean had her fun tying it... Thx girl! Man... she is so straight that i think she could even use a ruler to make sure that one plait was equally as far from the center parting as the other... and use a weighing machine or measuring tape to make sure the thickness was the same... PHEW! We got ready and called the taxi and went downstairs and saw... AARON LAU!

He was strumming the guitar in some song i could not recognise or did not take the effort to... I was cycling on the exercise bike while Jean told Aaron of how i fell off a bicycle. THX JEAN! Taxi reached and off we hopped to The Curve.

We walked a bit as we were early and then off to Marche for lunch with the cg members!! But no one there yet... Darn... so we went to go check out movie times as we wanted to watch... guess... YES... YES MAN!! no i mean the show YES MAN!! anyway... we checked the time and walked back to Marche... and found some other friends, so we decided to go in. After waiting awhile the rest came. We started to order our food. I took chicken chop with mashed potato and a glass of lemon juice. Costs RM23.30 all together... Imagine that... I warned Debbie and Eunice about not wanting to find a cake in front of me and guess what, i found CUPCAKES! They decided that cupcakes are not cakes... they are cupcakes... Well, i was shy but i loved the cupcakes... THX EUNICE ( Peh ) for the cupcakes!! love them!!

We ate, took photos, had gift exchange and went out separate ways. I went to watch movie with Aaron, Jean, Ian (BU) and his girlfriend... The show was super lame and funny... PEOPLE! if you don't laugh at the show... you gotta see a doctor man!! Once the show ended, i decided to spend the rest of the day with my family! So i went back and me and my family went for dinner at a place of my choice. So my dad suggested Secret Recipe! and DUH I WANT MY LASAGNA!!( forgive me if i spelled it wrongly )I ate the same thing last year though ^^ So we ate and i went home and spent the rest of the night in front of my lovely computer which i am at the moment using.

Thats about it for now... will type more later and yups!! SMELL YA!! ( oookay... thats too lame =.=" )

:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: