Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Cwishmasss!!

HoHoHo!! MEWWIE CWISHMAS!!

Got up today at like 7 in the morning as Ms Alliyza told me to be in church at 8 to help with F&B food packing... went to church to find her not there... she came bout 10-15 mins late... ^^ was packing and packing food until my stomach hurt like mad... why?? cause the very smart me decided to not eat breakfast before going. We finished packing at about 9.30 and by that time, the whole auditorium was full including Hall 3... We ( Alliyza, Michelle and I ) had to sit outside at the Cafe... And i was conviniently sitting facing the air-cond! I was freezing and on top of that my water was cold ( to fill my stomach )... Lydia soon came to join us and we talked and talked and well, listened a bit i guess ^^ I was also smsing Choon Wei because he was suppose to drop by in which he did not...

After a while, the clowns came out to Concourse 1 and 2... i called Daryll ( 1 of the clowns ) over as i wanted to ask him if it is even possible to find him later to give him his present... He came over and taunted me... I HATE CLOWNS!! They are freaky and scary... BRRRR!!!

Once celebration was over, People Hunt began! It was super hard to find certain people... and i felt so short at that very time when 2,000 over people was walking around me... The only head i could see popping out from the crowd was Daryll's as he was wearing ultra colourful wig and he is tall... So... hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt!!!HUNT!!!

Finally knock down the numbers to find to 2 adults left, Uncle Jit ( just found out he is still in Singapore ) and A. Vivi!!! find them next time...

Either way it was enjoyable in some sorta way! XD... Plus, it is quite impossible to get angry and christmas day as it is one of the most joyous and giving day!! So....

BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments: