Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It was my birthday??

Hey everyone! totally gave up on updating this blog but i shall try my best to do it again!! YEAH!! GAMBATEH!!

As some of you may know, my birthday i think... was on the 22nd of December! ahax ^^ well for those who sent me sweet messages... thanks very ultra much for remembering... for those who called... THANKS for waking me up from my beauty sleep ^^ it was very nice of you.. ^^ Those who greeted me face to face... THanks to you also... Let me show you the list : People who...~

... Messaged / SMSed me :~
~> Hotlink was the first (wow)

~> Coco!

~> Joy

~> Wen Jiat

~> Kelly!! ( THX for remembering gurl!! )

~> David

~> My father!!

~> Su Ming ( 2nd sis!)

~> MUMMY!!

~> Su Vian ( 1st sis!! )

~> Choon Sam

~> Michelle Siew

~> Crystal Loh

~> Alexander ( the great??)

~> Yee Ling!!


... called me from my beauty sleep? :~

~> THE ONE AND ONLY... * drumroll*....... TAN CHOON WEI!!


... greeted me to my bright red face :~
~> Mr James
~> Norman and wife ^^

~> Mathew

~> Neal

~> Jee Ho and buddy ( dunno how to spell buddy's name )

~> Ms Singam ( thanks for the cake )

~> Alex & family

~> Choon Wei ( again )

~> Kazizul

~> Jeannette Kuek May Ling ( the first girl to wish me on my bday! at like 12 midnight sharp )

~> Jeannette's family!!

~> Aaron Lau!

~> Ian ( BU CG... have to specify or not people will get confused )

~> Wilson

~> Adrian

~> Esther

~> Pei Shan

~> Eunice

~> Debbie

~> Daryll

~> Chris

~> Michelle Siew

~> Joshua Siew

~> Alliyza

~> Maybelle

~> Edmund

~> Crystal


p.s. If i missed anyone... i am so sowwie but i still appreciate you!!


Thats the list... THE list!! Ok... lets hear bout how these celebrations started...

The 21st of December ( NIGHT! )

I reached Alex house at 5.30 just to find that Jeannette has not reach! Amazing at the way she was telling me to hurry up... ^^ Anyways... i saw the bbq set and i was like " was that used to play masak masak or something?? "It was so small! I would show the photos when i get em... Continue the story... We started cooking and stuff and ate along the way. Choon Wei dropped a sausage and Jeannette decided to wash it and eat it... Well, i ate it... not her... she did the washing... Choon wei said i was stupid to eat but hey... i am still here typing this blog all healthy... i did not die ^^

Ms Singam came first, while it was convinietly raining... Jeannette went to get her and came back all wet thanks to well, alex's superb umbrella which was half broken ^^ Next was... MR JAMES!! * not punctual enough hehe * Well, then one by one everyone came and we ate and we laughed and we ate and we dropped food and we ate... Then TADA came the cake and TADA my face went red! I tried to run but i couldn't and i had to same something but i could not... so i just made a wish ( i actually did not ) and blew the candles... and done... I got a big nice angpow from alex's parents which was actually nice to admit it ^^ and the rest of the day went on... Joy came and we played mafia which was real fun... then off the JEANNETTE's HOUSE for sleep!!

you know this post is real long... real long... so i shall cut it short in suspense and continue it tomorrow.. i promise i will ^^ wells... SEE YA!!

No comments: