Monday, December 7, 2009

Eternal Snow





How long has it been since I fell in love with you?
Kimi wo suki ni natte Dorekurai tatsu no kaNA?
My feelings only increase
Kimochi Fukurande yuku bakari de
Will you notice them
Kimi wa Kono omoi kidzuiteiru no kana?
Even though I've never once put them into words?
Ichido mo kotoba ni wa Shitenai kedo



Like the snow, they just
Yuki no youni Tada shizukani
Quietly keep accumulating
Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku


Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
I didn't want to know
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
What it was like to be in love with someone
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you- my tears won't stop
I love you Namida tomaranai
And so I wish
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
That I had never met you
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo


How long will I be thinking of you?
Kimi wo itsumade omotteiru no kaNA?
 My sighs fogged up the window glass
Tameiki ga mado GARASU(Glass) Kumoraseta


Can a candle flame
Yureru kokoro Tomosu KYANDORU(Candle) de
 Still melt my trembling heart?
Ima Tokashite Yukenai kaNA?


Hold me tight, tight enough to break me
Hold me tight Oreru hodo tsuyoku
 So that even in an icy wind or a blizzard
Kogarashi Fubuki ni deatte mo
I won't feel cold
Samukunai youni to
I miss you- every time I think of you 
I miss you Kimi wo omou tabi
 Tonight, too, I hold
Amikake no Kono MAFURAA(Muffler)
This half-finished muffler, all alone 
Konya mo hitori Dakishimeru yo


If there was an eternally falling snow
Eien ni furu yukiga aru nara
Could it hide my feelings for you? 
Kimi he to tsudzuku kono omoi Kakuseru no kaNA?


Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
 I didn't want to know
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
 What it was like to be in love with someone
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you- the feeling wells up in my chest
I love you Mune ni komiageru
I want to shout to the wintery sky 
Fuyuzora ni sakebitai
"I want to see you right now" 
Ima sugu kimi ni Aitai yo


Huggies
:+:Su_mEi:+:



No comments: