Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holidays = show time!!


More holidays just finished! According to Ms. Wendy it seems that my class took a super lot of holidays this year~ Due to H1N1 stuff ^^


I managed to watch 2 seasons of Gundam 00 in 2 days!! I don't really fancy mecha but gundam is nice ^^~~ The idea of creating a world with the people united as 1... How we wish we could go to that direction... Removing the process of getting there which is fighting against war with force... meaning forcing the people to stop fighting by going against the 2 warring sides~ Lotsa people died =D and I don't think we would want that~


But Gundam takes place in I think the year 2307... man already built railway stations to outer space~ SO FREAKING COOL!! Imagine riding a train to outer space..aaaaaaaa.... sad we're gonna miss such a nice thing cuz well.. tell me who is gonna be alive in 2307 la~ haih... but cars were not flying at that time... but schools were all laptop base and lots more!! Hearts technology~


I plan to watch finish gossip girls season 1, 2 & 3, Heroes season 3 & 4, Code Geass 1 and 2, zero no tsukaima 1,2 & 3, True Tears, and etc~~ AAA!! Waiting for my pet bro to give me One Piece too~~ WHEEE~~~~~~

No comments: