Monday, October 5, 2009

Bliss~

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
The good news is, EXAM IS OVER!! WAHOOOOO!!
The bad news is, it is only over till SPM starts...@_@ groan~
NEVER MIND! I shall enjoy my freedom while I still can.
At the moment, I'm still downloading my 25 episodes of Skip Beat! It has a superb manga so I really hope that the anime will also be as good... I saw on wikipedia that there is also a drama for it... Looking for it now~~~
The mangas I am now reading are..lets see...
-Skip Beat
- Witch Hunter
- Vampire Knight
-La Corda d'Oro
- Gakuen Alice
- 07 Ghost
- One Piece ( gonna restart )
-ETC...
Thanks Choon Wei for lending me the bookies~
- The whole set of ARTEMIS FOWL!
Seriously, for a sci fic book it is really nice... I mean, I totally hate sci fic cause it is so boring and blablabla but this book has a mixture of sci fic and fantasy which makes is SOOOO NICE!! I am gonna drown myself in all the mangas and bookies~!!!
Oh not to mention! CRYSTAL! Please remember to bring your hard drive to dance practice on fri or class on sat! Wanna watch Gossip Girls ( since everyone says it is nice ) and Heroes Season 3 and 4!! WHEEE~~~~
AH~ Bliss till SPM! Well, till 3 weeks before SPM?? Anywayz, will be participating in the 2nd Muar Rising Star Competition on the 15th Nov 09'... 3 days before SPM! hehe~ I bet ppl like Crystal, Jasmine, Shien Ni, and loads more are thinking that I'm crazy ^^~~~
Oh CRAP! Look at the time! Gotta go into the room now if I wanna start reading Artemis Fowl the 2nd book!! Okie! See ya. Will update tomorrow again I think.. ^^~~
Au Revoir~
xoxo
:+:Su_mEi :+:

No comments: