Thursday, April 1, 2010

A lil trip to my future???

( This may be a little trip but it hold a lot so it may be long.. but I assure you, you will not be bored )

YEAPS!! I went on a little trip today with my sister and mum to my future perhaps... or to be more precise a trip to where I maybe in the future ( college or more like university life ). Got up at bout 10 in the morning which is really nice since I get up bout 9.30 everyday... 1/2 an hour makes a BIG DIFFERENCE OK!! I just hate getting up in the morning...@_@... My mum had breakfast while my sis and I did not cause well... she just didn't buy any breakfast for us.. how nice right ^^...=.=... so got ready, bla bla bla, and bla bla bla and VRROOOMMM!! Off we go...................................................................................

Reached!!! Now.... Parking??? @_@ round round round the car park, driving while looking out, for a miserable parking lot, also cannot find HAIH!! ( row row row your boat tune please )... HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MERCIES AND BLESSINGS UPON US!! Yeaps! we found a parking spot not too far from the escalators~~ Hmmmm ( staring at the floor directory )..

Mummy : Hmmm... mana ini college ah??
Everybody stare at the board...
Mei : 14th floor.
Vian : No la... 14 floor but section F...
Clicks on lift button...
Mei : ( stares at the board ) No laaaa... 14F means 14th floor la... the others also ma put 1F, 2F and others  ma... Oh...got girlfriend floor wan oh... GF floor wo... ooolala~~
DING...and up we go...

We stopped at almost every floor and we started at B2 so.. you can probably guess how long it took for us to get up there... And when we reached there... WAKAKAKA...T.T... the office was on the 11th floor...the 14th floor only had classrooms...down we go..T.T...

FINALLY we found the 'lobby' and met our speaker..erm..wait..wrong word...errr..the person that tells us all the stuff ok...Her name is Teh Ming Ming... reminds me of Nicole Tan from dance ^^...she told us bout how the this university started and other information bout the courses... OHH!! OMG!! I just remembered... I forgot to mention we are at Berjaya University =P...sorry my bad =D.... Mummy kept on asking questions which is not a bad thing at all unless you have 2 hungry daughters who are dying to eat... oh and the place is seriously like a hotel...it looks like a hotel, smells like one, sounds like one, has a feeling like one and well, i don't think I can taste a hotel but you get the idea...and it is cold too...VERY COLD!!!

After all the talking ( I loved the pattern painted on Ming Ming's nails...HEY! I was listening to what she said ok! ) she brought us on a little tour~ WHEEE!! The first placed I recognise was the Library... I don't know why but I just feel like reading all the books in there... Maybe it is a disease I caught while working in a book shop...oh well... from there she showed us the classrooms ( most classes I see have only 8 students at most! one classroom can fit max of 30 students ), meeting rooms ( for the events ppl to learn how to hold meetings ), ICT Labs, and a few more. The off to the tourism section which is more or less the same... the Cullinary side is on the 14th floor... and ooohh..the SMELL!!...the lady then poped the question... " Have you eaten lunch? " which by then my sister was having a headache and was more like a zombie walking around...

She asked us to have lunch there.. Yes... People from the cullinary side will serve lunch at the cafes there everyday ( today they are having final exams ) so we eat the food they cook. People from the hotel and corporates also go there to eat but mind you... it is fine dining for today... Let me introduce the menu for today sir/madame...


Bread and butter!! Not sure what the bread is called but DELICIOUS!! EXTREAMLY!!!

My Rockets Salad? Well, after I ate it at least... here is the description...
Thinly sliced pears and rocket lettuce, drizzled with sweet balsamic dressing, topped with parmesan cheese and toasted pine-nuts.... It is SCRUMPTIONS...for salad lovers ( NOT ME!! )

Chicken Involtini Au Vin Blanc
phew.. long name...ok..Succulent chicken rolled with dried appricots, flat parsley and bacon served on a bed of ratatouillie, accompanied with parsley potatoes and white wine sauce.... filling dish..ALL MEAT ON THE CHICKEN!

Finally dessert!! Citrus cheesecake...
Refreshing and delectable cheese cake, infused with orange, lime and ( something i can't read on the picture )served with citrus ( something something something ) and with chocolate butterfly.

Real nice if the serving was no so big... a bit jelak after eating too much...=P...

The rest of the day was just discussing the fees, buying a pair or jeans and slippers and going home in A BAD JAM!! Well, bad for my mum cuz well, she can't sleep while driving right?? ^^

OH OH!! And How to train your dragon is a GREAT SHOW!! The dragons are soooo cute...aaahhh.. I love dragons and dragonflies...aaaaaa ^^...

:+:Su_mEi:+:

p.s. This post was meant to be on the 31st of March but due to internet disconnection, the post is posted on the 1st of April...

No comments: