Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Deng deng deng DENG!!

Da 1st Day of UNICOL life!!!
( unicol stands more University College...sounds more pro than college maaaaa )

Got up today at an unbeliveble time... sigh... ok.. a very normal time for people to get up but not for me!! I HAVE and HAD enough of getting up early... for 3 months I had to get up at 4.30 in the morning everyday!! sickening right...so well, I had to get up and bla bla bla and left the house and bla bla bla and ate breakfast with my dad at bangsar... @_@ I knew I should not have ordered milo and eat porridge.. too filling and I soon felt sick...@_@...

My dad droped me at Brickfields where I took a monorail all the way Imbi which is right outside Berjaya Times Square so well, just outside my collge la! Went up to 11th floor, waiting for people to gather then we registered and took our student ID card... my picture is soooo ugly... they stretched the picture so my head is now long horizontally...MAGNIFICIENT I know.. i know.. Then I went to make payment of my semester fees, and lined up to get my bag and order my shirt... sorry no pictures... They has Pink, Blue, Gree ( with pink designs ) and Orange... so I took green since it is more unique than pink and blue and nicer than orange ^^

Next was to the lecture hall, where they spoke and introduced the lecturers and we had tea break ( Kenny Roggers sponsored free MUFFINS!! ) then we broke into groups and I am in Uruguey ^^ played some ice breaking games like the Ha Ha game ( will teach you next time.. quite boring and weird ), One Dot game and murderer... Lunch, I went with a group of girls to the food court, ate chicken rice and drank yougurt drink and went up and we had another game that needs us to run throughout the whole college on the 11th and 14th floor... was quite fun though my captain was well... quite lazy person so I was doing most of the job...We at least got RM 10 voucher for borders ^^

The fun part comes now... We were suppose to take an english test to see if we needed to take part in an extra english program... they called out a few peoples' names and mine was in the list..shocking I know... we were brought to a room with a few and I mean FEW chairs and table and alot of floor space... We were then told...." YOU ALL ARE EXEMPTED FROM TAKING THE ENGLISH TEST FOR YOU HAVE SHOWED GOOD RESULTS IN YOUR ENGLISH EXAMINATION IN WHATEVER LEVEL!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

OH YEAH OH YEAH!! So I got to go home like 2 and a half hours earlier!! ENGLISH! I LOVE YOU!! MUAAAXXXX!!!!!!

:+:Su_mEi:+:

1 comment:

mon said...

suhali leather
The suhali leather series that Louis Vuitton presents to you is beyond time and space and it is a high-quality series of leather products.


damier pochette
It was because that I turned on the computer and happened to see these two types damier pochette which I found classic.

discount authentic designer handbags
Although discount authentic designer handbags is in full swing, Louis Vuitton and Ferragamo do not put their handbags on sale.


Louis Vuitton Tuareg handbag
Louis Vuitton Tuareg handbag is made of Monogram Cheche and reinterpret the classic Monogram design in the new ways.
Louis Vuitton Flight Paname Takeoff Handbag

Louis Vuitton Flight Paname Takeoff Handbag is characteristics of the style of the crew in the 70's and made of the luxurious calfskin.
Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Series
Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Series is the series that designed for the season and renders you the feeling in the summer.