Monday, May 11, 2009

!st day of Exam...

2 PAPERS DOWN! 19 TO GO!!!

Today was BM 1 and BM2... Conveniently, last Friday during BM tuition, I handed up my workbook which had all the Komsas notes behind it. Yup, I did not have any book to study from today. I found out last night. =.="... So I went off to school... put my bags down and went to Rachel's place to borrow her Komsas notes... PHEW... read bout one of each type and ah how lucky I was... The ones I read all came out EXCEPT for 1... But it doesn't really matter to I just guessed all the answers to that section...

Paper 1 was easier... It is just karangan after all. Wrote the first one with 300 words and the other with bout 400+ words... No point writing too much after all... The weather was like SUPA HOT!! But thank God there was a bit of wind ( sitting next to the window )!!!

I finished my paper 1 too early so guessed what, I started counting the different coloured cars and different vehicles that passed by the road just opposite my school. Here are my statistics...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cars
Silver - 30%
Gray - 15%
Blue - 13.75%
Black - 10%
White - 8.75%
Maroon - 5%
Gold - 3.75%
Green - 3.75%
Orange - 2.25%
yellow - 1.25%
___________
Total---100%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Different Type of Vehicles
Cars - 72.8%
Motorcycles - 11.8 %
Taxi - 7.2%
Lorry - 6.4%
Bicycle - 1.8%
________________
Total --100%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know how bored I was. Oh, this statistics is based on a time limit of 10 minutes ^^ I got headache trying to count the buzzing cars...

The rest of the day was dance...dance and more dance!! ^^ But now I have to go and study Sejarah for Wednesday's test... Tomorrow is English so nothing much... SIGH!! GAMBATEH!!

:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: