Sunday, May 3, 2009

Penang competition!!

HEYA EVERYBODY!! I'M BACKIE WACKIE! ^^ ahax ^^ just came back from Penang a couple of hours ago.. had dinner and a nice bath and I am now currently sitting on my computer chair infront of the computer typing whatever you're reading now ^^ I have like lotsa photos from the 2nd night of our trip ( candid shots ) thinking i would blog them but I guess I won't unless I have permission to ^^ cause 1/2 the photos are from the Girls Appartment... So..TOO BAD GUYS!!! The rest may have funny captions so yeah... ^^ below are just some of the photos.. some you many not understand yet so wait till I do story telling owkie ^^ which will be probably in my next post of something...


Gurney Drive, Penang... Not a nice place at all...
Crowded, Horrible food...


Fire Show!!! The guy manage to keep like a big
flame on his tongue for like a long time!


Looks nice? Looks normal?
Here you go, 1 roti telur with CHEESE!
*was horrible*


Alex complaining about how horrible
his food is...


Tell me, how can 20 eat RM187+ worth of food at
a MAMAK shop! No way! Guys checking out the bill...


Edmund : Heck NO! No.13 is so HOT!
Alex : NO WAY! No.26 is so much prettier than No.13!


Edmund : Oh the horror when I got chased by that huge dog!
I had to run round and round a car just to loose it!!
( he is telling us his history about a dog and him )


Bernard trying do belly dancing which sitting down?


Girls shoes... Messy right...


Girls are messy... But we always tidy up in the end... ^^


These are some of the normal photos.. Afraid Maybelle won't let me put up her photos so I did not ^^ will ask her soon if I can ^^Till then... "BUAI BUAI"!!

heart dancing FOREVA!!
DANCING ROCKS!!!
MUAAAXXXX!!

xoxo...

Dancing lover,
:+: Su_mEi :+:

No comments: