Friday, September 9, 2011

The paths I've walked...for a purpose

Ever 'studied' something for years and then just quit cause you 'hated' it, only to end up regretting your decision?

Ever fought with your really close friend and end up not talking for like years?

Ever been back-stabbed by people just so that they can climb over you to get something they want?

Ever been hated by people when all you're doing is for their own good?

Ever told someone the truth about what others think about them only to have them hate you?

Ever wished that you had told them how you feel rather than keeping it in?

Ever watched the one you love from afar... never going near?

Ever break up a relationship so that your precious person can find their own happiness?

Ever wished that you had done something different that would have changed the current present situation?

Ever said something that you could never take back?

etc... etc... etc...

I have... I quit ballet and music only to regret it... I fought with my close friend and until now we hardly talk ( not a word for 3 years)... People have spoken so badly of me in front of a superior so as to get something from me that they want so desperately... I've been hated by a whole group of people when all I was doing was helping them stay away from punishment...I have told numerous people the truth about what others are saying only to have them take it so negatively... I have regretted not expressing my true feelings... I've watched the one I treasured continue on with life... I've allowed him to find his own happiness... I've done so many things I wish I could just change... I've said too many things that I could not take back...

BUT IN ALL THESE REGRETS... I live only to find out that I actually do not regret them....

I've gone through so many experiences with a purpose... 

Yes... A PURPOSE...

That I may understand those that go through them... that I may be a source of strength and an example to others stating that these things should NEVER EVER PULL A PERSON DOWN!! The are the bones that have been broken for us to learn from... We only have so many bones that we can break... That's why we have to learn from others.. And I'm proud and SO SHOULD YOU that mine and your broken bones can be examples for others to learn from... Save their bones for other experiences...

NEVER GO ON WITH LIFE WITH REGRET! Look back and see what you have learnt from these experiences...believe me.. you will be amazed at how these painful experiences have allowed you to GROW...


No comments: