Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smiling with a heavy heart...

Walking through the door,
I enter a whole new world;
A world with a different view,
A world with different people...

In the past, experiencing horror,
I hoped that this new world would just be different;
Sadly that will never be the case,
For this world is exactly like the other.

I think I have a magnet in me,
A magnet that attracts people;
But not just anyone,
I attract certain kind of people.

In school,
In dance;
In National Service,
And now my new world.

WHY OH WHY!!!!
WHY DO I ATTRACT THEM!!!
If I accidently say something they say another,
They make it look like I'm the bad guy.

I choose to be neutral,
I didn't want to be on either side;
But people mistake me and guess what,
I JUST TURN OUT TO BE THE BAD GUY AGAIN!!!

What do you want me to do,
Butter up both sides???!!!
Boths sides has pros and cons,
And you expect me to choose based on these??!!!

There's a song that says,
We can never get the best out of 2 worlds;
We can only choose 1!!
And I choose neither!!!

I'll stick to 'my world',
The world I created long ago in my mind;
The world where nothing is impossible,
The world that I wish I could live in.

Because this stupid magnet in me,
This magnet makes people misunderstand me!
Makes people hate me even when it is others that misunderstood me!!
WHEN IT IS NOT MY FREAKING FAULT!!!

So I'll live in this world for now,
Bottling up as I go along;
Smiling at YOU with a heavy heart,
Smiling just to act like I'm not hurt.

Acting stupid is the stupidest thing to do,
But there is nothing else I can do but 'smile',
I hope one day...one day...
You will see that it is not my fault.....I choose to be neutral........

Even though YOU broke my heart......


* A poem bout part of my life... exaggerated the anger maybe a widdle iddle bit but yet... ^^ *

:+:Su_mEi:+:

No comments: