Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First day at....Surabaya!!

Hi! Just came back from Surabaya, Indonesia like on Monday at about 1 something in the morning...YAWN... ^^ Went there for a dance competition ( as per usual ).. Had lotsa fun!! Here are some of the first day pictures ^^

Vini Vidi Vici Hotel^^



TRYING to look cool.. ^^~~

Edmund and I! I just LOVE Belman's PRADA shades!! ( p.s they are original )
Where to??
Middle oh the hotel! Cool right~~
Alex... watcha trying to do...
Maybelle..Alex and Muar ^^
Sexay See Wai!! and me ^^
Belman trying to be a spy?? ^^
Edmund and I! SQUEEEK!! I love the shades!!!
Alex and I ^^
Stanley and I ^^

CAUTION!! Pink hot chick!!!

Nice or naughty Gabby and i ^^~~~

Coco is so HOT!
Nice shot!!! Kenneth is seriously jumping!

PHEW!! too many to upload le~~~ You guys, if you want the photos please ask em from either me or Edmund cause seriously...way tooo many to upload slowly~~ will go craaazzzyy @_@

But these are some of em for the first day~~ Will upload more~~ HUGGIES!!

:+: Su_mEi :+:

















No comments: