Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here We go again....^^


Hi Everyone! eheh ^^ this is like my blog number dunno what la. Keep on making new ones because i did not like the old ones. =P ~picky picky picky~ Well, i will try to keep to this one for as long as i can. Still new at this though. With my tight schedule I will barely have time to keep up. But I SHALL TRY MY BEST! AHAH ^^ I would be posting lots of my creations if i can (poems..stories...etc ) Anyone and everyone is free to post your comments! Hope they are good but if you have bad comments, not good to keep em in. Tell me! Hehe ^^ Well, thats it for today i suppose. If anyone has any suggestions you are free to post em up! hehe ^^ This is after all a place to dream the impossible. Nothing shall be impossible if we can just imagine and feel it!

p.s. just trying out the photo. Took it in school..... Was half asleep when i took it.. ^^

BYEEEE~~~~

1 comment:

[MiCH] said...

Hey there! =)
Welcome to my blog community!
I just added you and I'm glad to do so.
Its nice and we can read about each other's lives.
Feel free to view my blog.
Hope you're doing well.
Take care.
-Michelle-