Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to da FAMILY!!

Bought a dog today~~
WHEEE!!
 I mean seriously... I bought a doggie!!! It is a hound..ngeh ngeh
It is very furry and huggable!!
 I LOVE IT!!
It's name is....
....................
................
.............
...........
.......
......
....
................
............
........
.....
...
..
.



COOZEES!!!
Originally it was Cozees but Coo. sounds nicer than Co. so it became
COOZEES!!
It is a dog so don't get mad it you thought it was a real dog~~


" I am actually a hot and cold doggie pack! There is a pack of beans in me that you can put in the freezer or microwave to heat or cool it~ Then you put it in a plastic bag and put it back in me tummy~ Then all you gotta do it HUG ME!! I am cute, innocent and soo huggable!! So HUG ME!! " says Coozees~

I saw it at Book Xcess when I went there today~ Bought more books again ^^ As we were about to pay and go off, Su Ming, my 2nd sister saw it and in a box and took it out...We were saying how cute it was when Jaclynn told us that it was a cold and hot doggie pack ( or at least I call it that )

Mummy thought it would be useful for me who usually gets bad period pains~ So Mummy bought for only RM 29.90!!

So WELCOME TO DA FAMILY, COOZEES!! MUAXX!!



huggies!!
:+:Su_mEi:+:

No comments: